Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pics from my phone. . .

Yeah, we got Abigail's new high chair and LOVE it! It is so tiny and portable AND looks great with our wood floors. She will be able to use it as a booster seat til she's 5 which is awesome. . .it just scoots right up to our table (and of course you take the tray off).We had to try on Abigail's swim suit in preparation of summer. . .well if we ever get one. This is a 12-18 month suit and I'm really glad we didn't go any smaller. There are ruffles on the butt too--soo cute and of course, from my favorite store and Abby's :) Janie and Jack! Thanks Grammy and Grampy. The day we got the high chair--just trying it out. She looks so dang big. I keep telling people its so fun to experience a milestone but it is sad that she is growing up so fast. I can't believe she is almost 8 months old--holy cow!!!

0 comments: