Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sophia Rose Turns 4

My little God Daughter is getting so old! She turned 4 on May 29th and had a Mermaid themed birthday party with her family to celebrate. Sophia had her mermaid dress on... if you look close there are sequins which definitely give it "mermaid" status! Here she is showing off the present her Mom and Dad got her--her first bike. . .I love that she wanted blue.You can't have a birthday party without a pinata filled with yummy candy. The kids really whacked at this one but in the end had to pull the strings to get the loot to come out.And of course I have to throw in a few pics of my sweet baby girl in her "sailor" style outfit to sorta go with the mermaid/water theme. :) She's doing her favorite thing in this vid--blowing bubbles and making more slobber than I ever thought imaginable.A cute pic of Auntie Ris and Abigail. Ris doesn't get in very many pics these days since she is the family photographer so I thought it a perfect opportunity to spotlight her. :) I mean how cute is this pic? Abs is mesmerized by the ceiling fan. . .I'm telling ya, if you don't have a mobile for your child to look at just install a fan--they can't keep their eyes off of them. Happy Birthday Sweet Sophia. Your Aunt Kim, Uncle Zach and Aaaby, sweet little muffin love you so much!!!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Thanks for the highlight:).

Cate said...

what a great bike! I love that it's blue too!

Amy said...

She is still enjoying her little tricycle more than the big bicycle... She'll gain confidence though. I can't believe she is 4, I swear she's shot up another inch in the last two months. She put on a nightgown last night that the easter bunny brought her and it was noticeably shorter!! It's just crazy. Abby will there before you know it, Kim!