Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Woodinville Wine Tasting

Last weekend Zach, Abby and I went wine tasting in Woody with our good friends Mike and Molly. We did the STP with them a few years ago and now have the pleasure of living very close to them! Since I didn't go to Napa a few weekends ago we thought it only necessary to indulge in our neck of the woods and what a perfect day it turned out to be. Abby was sooo good and everyone loved her--in fact one gal wanted to hold her and kiss her--thankfully Zach politely said "I don't think so". :)
The GalsThe guysAbby is enjoying a cork (well for one second until I took it out of her mouth) since she couldn't drink--the lady in the background with the light blue shirt on is the one that wanted to kiss Abs--ummm, I don't think so.My cute husband--I love this pic of him.Mike chillin with Abigail. A few seconds later Molly gave Abs a lesson on how to hold the wine glass by the stem. Seriously, Abby was a perfect angel while we were out. I fed her right before we left which I think was a great choice and I think she just loves being outside and/or where there are people and action. After we were done wine tasting we all came back to our house for dinner. A great day!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Looks like a perfect day for a perfect little fam!! I am so sad I couldn't be hangin' with you and Molly!!! :(

Malia said...

I'm all for the feeding right before going out! It facilitates the wine tasting too. :) She looks so cute as usual.