Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Deck Update

Sorry it has been awhile since I last posted. My laptop got a virus and is with my IT manager so I've now become accustomed to using our home computer. .. which is probably better for this type of stuff anyway but gah I hate change and everything on this computer is different so its taken some getting used to.
Here are a few pics of the deck. It is so beautiful. We will get caps for the posts and of course it will be stained but already it is so fun to just stare at. Abigail is going to have the biggest play pen ever pretty soon.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

She is going to love it. The bikes can go riding on it fast. Looks like us growen ups will get run down. It looks so beautiful. Good Job Zach and his dad.

Jamie said...

Hey, the deck looks great!

Marisa said...

Looks great!! Good job Z:).

Leah said...

Nice handy man work!!! It's a lovely design.

Kora said...

Kim! That looks awesome!