Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A great weekend!

This weekend was supposed to be Napa but I just didn't feel ready to leave my little one for so long. . .not because I was worried she couldn't handle it--it was me! I knew I would miss her too much.
Here we are on the only half way decent day this weekend out on my parents deck. It is always so beautiful and relaxing sitting out there in the evenings. Abby loved pushing around with Joey's walker--I know a lot of people don't like them because they can be dangerous but I'm getting one, Abby loves it!We got lots of time with the cousins which was so much fun. Here is Griff hanging in the sink while my mom cleans the kitchen. What a cutie!All the cousins. I love this pic because 1. It reminds me of pics of Michelle, Kyle and I and 2. I think it's so cute how Griffin and Abigail are just looking at what Sophia is doing. They love their big sissy and cousin. I had the three kids while Amy went to ballet so I got to dress them--of course that means I am going to put them in outfits I got them. :) They all looked so dang cute. .. I could really see myself being a mother of three. hee hee I'm sure Zach will just tell me to take care of them again when I have that feeling that I need just one more. :)While I had the kids Amy and I switched cars and met at my Mom's work--she always loves showing off her kids and Grandkids. It was actually kind of fun driving the big Cadi and Amy vacuumed my car out while she had it and filled up my tank a bit--I scored! Thanks Amy!hee hee--this pic cracks me up. Since I had all three kids I had to put the two little ones in this stroller just to get to my mom's office. She was laughing when we rolled around the corner. Isn't Amy and Kyle's double stroller cute? I swear I have a picture of myself looking exactly like this--just chunky and hammin it up. Abby is the biggest ham ball and totally knows the camera. She starts to blink her eyes when I get out in anticipation of the flash going off.

4 comments:

Marisa said...

I love Griff's smile in Mom's office. LOL!!! All of them are great pics. Cute nieces and newphew that I have:).

Malia said...

Wait, wanting just ONE more? Don't you mean two more? Or are you trying to tell everyone something? :) :)

Everyone looks so cute!

Kimberly said...

well Zach is okay with us having one more so its the one more after that that I have to work on. :) NO HIDDEN MESSAGES HERE
HAHAHAHA--:) :) :)

Michelle said...

Ya But, you know that you or Kyle will have twins. I thinking it will be you. Bye time abby is 1 you will be planning it. If you are not already doing it.