Thursday, January 7, 2010

2 months old!

Abigail turned 2 months old yesterday! I can't believe 2 months has gone by since that stormy night in November when my water broke--CRAZY. Time really does fly. Abs is getting so big. She has her 2 month appointment next week so we'll get her weighed then but I think she is 11 or 12 pounds at least. :) She is wearing all of her 3 month clothes now which she has quite a few of so I just want to play dress up with her like every day. She is smiling more and really focusing on us more as well. I have to remind myself that she was a preemie so some of these milestones will be a bit delayed. . .she is breastfeeding wonderfully on both sides now--yippee and she is going 4-5 hours in between feedings on a regular basis. She still loves mom and dad's bed :) and I love when she sleeps with us--I know it's horrible but it just seems so much snugglier to have her in bed with us than in her bassinet.
Here's our cute baby talking to me. The hair in her cowlick stands straight up, its so cute and funny.Our little Rainbow Bright just knocked out. . .I know I say this all the time but I love staring at her when she's sleeping, she's just so dang cute.Here she is sleeping again. Grammy was up here visiting us and she propped her in the corner of the couch and Abs just fell asleep right in the middle of her prayers. :) hee hee, Love when she clasps her hands together like that.When Gramms got here on Tuesday night I handed the babe off so I could take a shower. Again, Abs fell asleep and my mom wouldn't put her down til she woke up. . .so she ended up holding her for over 2 hours. Abs was out like a light. Gramms didn't want her neck showing in the pic which is why she is striking senior portrait pose with her hand. HA Happy Birthday Baby Girl, Momma and Dad love you so much and can't believe how much you've grown.

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Love her cheeks:)!!

Becky K. said...

She is SO cute! I can't believe how much weight she has gained. So great to hear.

Malia said...

Abs is so cute and it was great meeting her yesterday! Congrats on the breastfeeding, I admire you for sticking with it!