Wednesday, January 13, 2010

She just keeps getting cuter. . .

Seriously, every day I wake up and change my little Abby-girl, she gets cuter and cuter. She has the sweetest smile and is doing it more and more. I love it. Here are the girls in their greys. . .I mean, who doesn't love a grey sweatshirt?She loves sitting on her dad's lap while looking in the mirror. It's so cute.I finally put her on her mat thingy w/ toys that hang overhead (I can't think of what this toy is called) but none the less, she loves it. She smiles and stares and has even fallen asleep and pooed through an outfit while laying down there.A shot back to what we see when we are in the car. Our little one and her cheeks fast asleep. She loves the car and will look out the window in awe until she falls asleep. . .but she doesn't like it much when the car actually stops.I just love her little mouth in this pic. . .it's like she is about to smile but is trying to hold it back because she knows how much I love it and wants to hold me in suspense. Tomorrow is her 2 month check up and I can't wait to see how much she weighs. She is a good little eater. . .as we've all noticed in her pics. . .I love my little Abberdoodle. . .

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

I just realized I should have named this post "things Abby and I love" :) LOVE was definitely a key word.

Kora said...

Too cute. Love the sweatsuit she's wearing and her hair :). I can't wait to hold her again soon!

Marisa said...

Cabby looks so cute, and big, in her grey sweat suit!! That is an adorable little outfit:). Oh yeah, Richie bought me a web cam last night, so I will hook that up and be able to chat and watch Abs!!!!

Malia said...

She's so cute! That thing is called a baby gym--which I think is so funny because it makes it sound like they work out in there. :) I love her little grey outfit, how sweet!

Leah said...

Her hair kills me!! Its so dang cute, it kind of even looks like it has a slight curl. She is a cutie foshizzle!

Marcy said...

She looks like she is ready to go to the gym!

Amy said...

You have got to get your windows tinted in the car!! :o) Remember how the sun light would make Sophia thrash her head back and forth like a maniac...

She really does keep getting cuter and cuter, and I can't stand that you guys live so far away!!!