Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cutie Pie & New Years

You can tell you're getting old when this is what your New Year's Eve looks like. :) We had a great time ringing in the new year with a yummy dinner and "The Hangover". When midnight hit Abigail was awake so got to toast with Daddy and I. . .almost made me cry with happiness. I'm looking forward to 2010 and all it has to bring.Abby loved Mike's singing. . .isn't her blanket adorable? Auntie Risa made it for her and we love it so much. . .what a special Christmas gift.Abby is getting so big so its fun to put her in all the cute outfits I have for her. I even tried tennis shoes today. They are little Ralph Lauren's from Birdie--love them!Snuggled in Auntie Risa's blanket again. She may look asleep in this pic but if you look close her eyes are open just enough for her not to miss any action.I just love this picture of her. .. her feet look so tiny and her binkie looks so big. :) She's just startin to get sleepy. . .Zach is done with paternity leave so will be back to work tomorrow (Monday). Guess that means Abs and I are on our own now which means I really have to get my routine down and it also means I will be getting back to the gym--yikes!

8 comments:

Marisa said...

She looks adorable and snugglie in the blanket I made. She is such a doll:).

Molly said...

Abby is so stinkin' cute!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Lucas!

Marissa, that blanket is awesome. We all love it.

-zach

Kora said...

Love the pics...she's really getting big and alert!

Jamie said...

Looks like Luke had a bit too much New Year's Eve in that picture!

Leah said...

Your New Years looked very similar to ours!

Abigail, Abigail is so dang cute!

Malia said...

What a cutie pie! Our handmade blankets are my favorites too. :)

Amy said...

Totes jealous of the blankie... Risa... :O) I love all the pics and posts, Kim. Sorry I've been bad at leaving comments. Can't wait to see you guys again.