Thursday, January 28, 2010

Baptized Baby Girl

Our baby girl was baptized on Saturday at St. Jude's Parish in Redmond. It was a wonderful day with family and friends celebrating Abigail Kristine's special day. We asked Kyle and Amy to be Abby's Godparents and they gladly accepted. It meant a lot to me to have my twinners play such an important role in my daughter's life.

Amy and Kyle got Abigail a beautiful bracelet for this special occasion. She will have it and wear on her wedding day as well. The little poem that went along with it pretty much made me cry. You can see she's wearing the bracelet in this pic. So cute.The end of the day just snuggling with Grampy. I love the way she is just looking at him. . .notice the slobber. HA

1 comments:

Sara Andrews said...

Her christening gown is so elegant with all the beads, I just love it!