Sunday, January 10, 2010

A fun Saturday

It was Chase Fluke's 2nd Birthday Party yesterday so Abby and I decided to take a little road trip to Oly for the day to help him celebrate. She loves taking rides in the car and stayed awake for a good portion of the drive but the humm of the car combined with being snuggled in her car seat always lead her to zonk out. . .which then lead to zonk out most of the day. :) She even fell asleep sitting on Grampy's lap. It sorta looks like I photo shopped her head in the pic since its so sideways--how babies can be comfortable like that is beyond me.Pretty Sophia Rose in her party dress. Look at those beautiful blue eyes.All the cousins. . .Eli Fluke--it was also his birthday--hence, the 40oz.! :) It looks like Abs took a few pulls off it as well.The birthday boy all tuckered out after cake and gifts. Happy Birthday Chase!!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

I am sad to have missed the party. Eli looks so cute in that picture holding Abs...they need another baby!! Glad everyone had a good time.

Michelle said...

Cute pictures. Love the one with the real Fluke family.

L. Hussey-Peyton said...

Hi Kimberly,
Finally I'm leaving a comment. Kel is home from school so she helped me with my blogging account. I filled out one for Amy too.
Kelee leaves this weekend for Whitman. The break went fast. She hadn't been home for 4 months! So you can realize we were excited to pick her up at SeaTac.
I told Amy we're trying to organize another family party for this summer. Hopefully we can pull it off with everyones schedules.
Take care and remember to rest when Abs is resting.
Love,
Aunt Linda,Uncle Bob and Kel