Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Baby

Look at my happy little baby! This cute dress is from Sara Andrews and the little baby legs are from Janene. I've been dying for Abby to get big enough to wear this outfit because the dress is so dang cute-I wish it came in my size! I was trying to wait for a special occasion for her to wear a dress to but there hasn't been any so she got dressed up to hang out with her ol' momma today. :)On Mondays and Wednesdays I go to the gym for Body Pump and Zach stays home with Abs. When I left today she was in her rocker asleep in the outfit above and when I got back she was in this outfit. . .sound asleep again. Zach said she had a major blowout and had to change her into her jammies but he loved the Baby Legs so much he kept them on her. . .and her legs are all crossed--gosh, we made a beautiful baby!! I just kept wanting to laugh thinking about him cleaning her up and when I look at her in this pic I can't help but smile.

10 comments:

Kora said...

Could she get any cuter? Can't wait to see you guys soon.

Beth said...

She is darling - I love her cute, little nose!

Leah said...

You do have a cutie. She looks like Zach in the second picture, I've seen Zach laugh like that!

Umm, keep it clean with you and Zach "making" her. Honk! Just kidding!

Anonymous said...

LEah- way made her out of play dough and then we baked her in the over. 350 degrees for 45 min does nicely.

Marisa said...

Love the crossed legs:).

Michelle said...

At least she matches. She is getting soo big and very cute.

Sara Andrews said...

Yay, say yes to the dress! She looks adorable in it, I’m so glad it worked!

kmeno said...

Kimberly Hussey! You do make some pretty babies! I could just stare at her! Hope to get to see sweet Abs when we visit in May.

Becky K. said...

ADORABLE!! The dress is pretty dang cute on her ;)

Molly said...

I think Abby looks like you in your new blog banner! Such a cute girl! :)