Monday, August 2, 2010

A few funny videos

Abby always hits her fists together and Zach and I always think it's so funny cuz she kinda looks like a gorilla. We never knew what the heck she was doing but we did know it was done when she was really excited about something. My mom is so smart and realized it is her clapping so we caught a little video of her doing Patty Cake, Patty Cake--which she LOVES doing. Our little chunker munker is so funny. I just want to squeeze her all the time.

We just celebrated Kora's bachelorette party this weekend down in Olympia. I'll post more about that later as we got lots of fun pics and had a wonderful time but I just have to show this now because it makes me laugh so much!! Marisa is showing us what Kenny Chesney looks like when he sings at his concerts. Seriously, I LOL w/ tears when I watch this. It's just a priceless vid--love it!!

5 comments:

Marisa said...

LMAO!!!! I love Amy yelling at me to go down the stairs and make that my entrance:)...like a real concert. Good times.

Kora said...

I thought that was Kim yelling at you at first. I love that Amy was yelling at you, too..."MARISA, GO DOWN THE STAIRS." Loved that your sweater was flowing around like your cape, that's how Kim described it.

Amy said...

And, by the way Marisa, you didn't ever do what I was telling you too! :o)

Kim - seriously... you didn't know Abs was trying to clap? Come on! She's a big girl full of tricks now.

Leah said...

Love both of them! Pretty good Ris!

Malia said...

OMG! I was trying to tell Steve about the Kenny Chesney thing. Now I can show him. :)

Abs is so cute too. what a fun age.