Friday, August 20, 2010

Lynch Creek Dahlia Farm

On Monday my mom, Amy, Sophia, Griffin, Kora, Abby and I all went to Lynch Creek Farm in Shelton to pick out flowers for Kora's wedding. It was a beautiful day and there were hundreds of different types of dahlias to choose from.
Here is a shot of Kora out in the DIRTY field with Andy who was a great help with everything. He knows his flowers!Oh, here's my sweet little dahlia chillin in the shade.Griffin Boy thinks this is where you turn the car on. He is such a cute little rugrat--total BOY!Here we are under the shade while Kora is out in the dirt and heat with Andy.Some of the chosen ones! Aren't they beautiful?!?! I love dahlias.So we'll pick up 300 stems on Friday and I'll be put to work as Kora's florist for the wedding. I've done Marisa's wedding, Leah's, mine and now Kora's. Everyone always thinks it is a stressful job but I really enjoy it. . .as long as I am by myself--I just turn on some music, get a glass of wine (well I couldn't for my wedding :)) and get in my flower zone. It's actually very fun!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are there pics of Abby without drool? She is so friggin cute!

Malia said...

So exciting! Can't wait for the big day and I know the flowers will be rockin'! :)

Marisa said...

Love that Griff is trying to start the car from the trailer hitch:)!!!! Looks like it was a fun day...totes bummed that I couldn't join you.

Molly said...

What a fun outing! I can't wait to see the flowers - I bet they will be beautiful!

Michelle said...

The flowers look great. The kids look like they were hot. They are lookin big and cute at the same time. Griff is for sure a boy look how dirty he is.

yanmaneee said...

moncler
nike air force
balenciaga speed trainer
kobe 9
lebron 15
hermes
nike cortez
curry shoes
paul george shoes
air max 2019

botado said...

you can try this out additional hints visit this web-site visit Check This Out blog link