Sunday, August 15, 2010

A weekend for Daddy

This weekend we didn't have any huge plans other than going to Picture Day for the Huskies. It was Dad's weekend for sure! On Saturday we went to Zeek's in Kirkland for lunch. . .I wanted to see water since it was so hot out but Zeek's didn't have AC so we ate and got back in our Tahoe--(oh yah, we temporarily have a Tahoe since someone ran into our beautiful blue bullet, the Jetta Sta-wag)--where we could enjoy the sunny weather in the comfort of our car. :) Look at my cute babies.And now look at my hub's arms--I love them. . . and I love him, he's so cute. :)We were able to visit Zach's Grandma and Dad on Sunday. It was really great talking with them since we don't see them very often. Here's Abs and Grandpa Hulett.And now the Husky Picture Day--waaaaaay too hot for pictures but we got a few. Abs and Trufant. . .we all love the Trufants! Tru, Tru, Tru-Fant! Personally, I like his older brother better. :)K, there is no way we were going to get in the Jake Locker line with the 90 degree weather so we got a shot with him in the background. . .works for me. Abs lookin so cute sportin a new Husky Football for lots of signatures. . .or just a few. Dang the heat and dang mom for wakin up late.Another shot of our beautiful baby.Abs and Dad. As I am taking this picture a guy behind me says "I can take a pic of all of you if you want" and I had to tell him "Oh, don't worry about it, I'm not a Husky" :) He asked where I went to school and I had to tell him that I was a Coug. If we lived closer to Pullman we would be doing Coug Picture Day as well.
A great weekend in Seattle.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Great pictures. That is the color we like to see her in. You should have got in the picture any ways then told him you were a cougar. Bo to cougars

Beth said...

Love the husky pics :) Those will be fun for her to look back on when she is older too - super cute!

Marisa said...

Oh, you should have just gotten a family pic...even if you are a stinky coug...it would have been fun to have later:).

Leah said...

Shew, I was holding my breathe until the props to Cougs! I think the Cougs should come over to the westside for such an event.

Cute pictures nonetheless!