Sunday, August 15, 2010

Shopping w/ Auntie Kora

Abby and I met Kora at U Village the other day to help her shop for fun dresses. Kora got some amazing finds and these pics of Abs were just too cute--I had to post. I love her mouth and lips. It is much different shopping with a little one. Kora and I used to shop at Bell Square late when no one was there--can't do that now with Abby's schedule. . .she gets tired and cranky by 8pm for sure so we only got to hit up a few stores. Our next shopping trip will have to be sans Miss Abigail. :) She's a trooper though. . .uhh, my baby girl is so precious!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like you all had a good shopping trip. Just think mom and I were going through seattle about that time. Sorry we did not stop. I had a good shoppong trip my self.

leshe said...

replica bags ru visit the website r0e52t7o22 replica bags nancy click to find out more t7q50b4d85 bags replica ysl replica bags in pakistan y8p32j0l77 Read Full Article p8i11p9b86 louis vuitton fake replica bags us x8a05p8h95