Thursday, August 5, 2010

My sweet baby girl

Seriously, Abigail just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter. I just squeeze her all the time and she gives me big hugs and smiles all day long. I just can't stand it!! We had a little talk today about how we thought she should get lots more brothers and sisters if they will all turn out as perfect as her and that we needed to talk Daddy into it. :) hmmn, we'll see how our sweet talking goes. ..
At night she gets a bath which she absolutely LOVES. I made the mistake of laying her back in the water and then moved her back and forth in the water--wow, did she think that was the greatest thing ever. . .now, that's all she wants to do!!! I never need to lift another weight again with her around! After bath she literally gets in her jammies which are onesies these days, eats and is out like a light. Here she is down for the count. (This tee is from Uncle Joe. . .it may be the weasle Husky but a Husky none the less so Daddy loves when I dress her in this!) :)
And here she is in the morning still down for the count but in new clothes. She usually wakes up about 3:30am for a quick bite to eat and then not again til about 7ish-7:30ish. . .well the little angel had peed through her diaper by that time so we had to change it all--she was not a happy camper about this. Another snack and back in bed--baby doesn't get to get out of bed til at least 8am :) so she fell back to sleep--soooo cute since she is rolling over now in bed. She loves snuggling with all of her blankies so I'm a dangerous mom and let her have them in her bed along with the bumper and stuffed animals--dude, she loves her bed!You want me to have a serious pose for this picture mom? okayNow a ham ball pic!I was in the bedroom the other evening and I hear Abs just giggling like crazy so I had to run out and see what was going on. Zach was putting the donuts on her head and when they fell off she thought it was the funniest thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your sweet baby girl....The video is so cute!! Love, Grammy

Marisa said...

OMG! I love that video...it made me laugh everytime just because she was lauging. BTW, she looks REAL big in the picture where she is on her tummy.

Leah said...

Oh simple pleasures!! Love the post.