Sunday, April 6, 2008

The ABC's of Me

Leah tagged me: The ABCs of Me
A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend: Leah
C - Cake or Pie: Pie, preferably a gooey berry
D - Day of choice: Saturdays
E - Essential Item: Chapstick-Ditto
F- Favorite Color: Blue (all kinds of shades) and red (anything bright and cheery really)
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: worms
H - Hometown: Olympia
I - Indulgence(s): Donuts, french fries and wine
J - January or July: July...ditto
K - Kids: Hopefully at least 3
L - Life is incomplete without: love
M - Marriage Date: As soon as possible :)
N - Number of Siblings: 3 sisters, 2 brothers, 1 sister in law and one brother in law
O - Oranges or Apples: apples
P - Phobias or Fears: SPIDERS for sure and heights
Q - Quotes: Eat, Drink and be Merry :) There are lots I Like actually
R - Reason to smile: It's Sunday and I'm sitting in bed drinking coffee
S - Season: Summer and Fall
T - Tag Three Friends: Kora, Tanya, Annie (you can do it in an email) :)
U - Unknown fact about me: I hate shopping
V - Very favorite Store: Target...I do love Target as well. . .I love looking at the J Crew magazines although I hardly ever buy anything from there because its so expensive
W - Worst habit: Now, not taking showers til the end of the day (I wear yoga pants pretty much all day) BAD
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: An ultrasound someday...ditto
Y - Your favorite food: donuts, french fries, pastries
Z - Zodiac: Taurus

0 comments: