Tuesday, April 15, 2008

You just never grow up. . .

Kora was over at my house last night for dinner and the CMT Awards (along with Zach who had to put up with us). . .Well, Kora called my mom to tell her something and walked to the back portion of my house. For some reason I think it's really funny to ALSO call my mom right after Kora has started talking to her. My mom always clicks over and then Kora gets mad because she realizes its me and my mom and I can't quit laughing. I did it twice last night!!! Then another story I think is hilarious. . .my mom works for the Olympia School District and was on a VIDEO conference call with the entire state. She logged in and started making faces as a joke thinking that no one could see her but the entire state was watching her office on the video conference. I sooo wish I could have seen that. Someone needs to get it on You Tube.

0 comments: