Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm going to Hong Kong

As some of you may have read on Jinx's blog, Lorissa and I are headed to HK Thursday morning at 1am!!! We will be there a little over a week. I am so excited to meet Lucy and visit the city my dear friends are living in. I haven't really prepared for the trip. . .usually I shop for new clothes and all that fun stuff but I haven't done that yet. Maybe I'll just buy stuff there. I plan on taking my computer and camera so I can blog while there--the thing I am most excited about is that there are beaches and its hot, a little change from the snowy weather we've been experiencing lately!!! Hopefully no typhoons while we are there. :)

This weekend was fun, went down to Amy & Kyles for an Arbonne party, celebrated Tanya's 30th birthday!!! Happy B-Day Tans and then seriously piled all day on Sunday. . .movies, movies, and more movies. I sometimes love days like that. Here are a few pics from when we were down at K & A's.

Mom and Sophes reading a butterfly book before bedtime

The morning after the Arbonne party, I accidentally drank too much wine. . .

4 comments:

Marcy said...

That is so exciting that you are going to Hong Kong! I'm so glad you will be blogging while you are there.

Becky K. said...

Have a SUPER time in Hong Kong! I can't wait to hear all about the trip. Tell Jix, Pete & Lucy I say HI!

Tracy said...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO GET HERE!!! It is so CLOSE!! I am so, so, so excited! Hopefully the weather will be good and there won't be any typhoons. Lucy is so excited to meet her aunties!
Love you, girl!
Jinx

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of Sophia and grandma reading! Cute cute cute. I have NO clue what to expect with our Hong Kong trip - other than fun fun fun!!

Hugs,
LuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuR