Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Jon & Kate + 8

I love it. It's a reality TV show on TLC that follows the life of Jon & Kate and their 8 children (set of twins and sextuplets). . .I never intentionally sit down to watch it but rather find that once I click on that channel, I can't change it. I get hooked in. It's hilarious! I wish I could meet them in person because they seem so normal and hilarious and the kids crack me up. If you haven't checked this show out, I highly recommend it. . .It's an all new season! Monday's at 9pm. http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/jon-and-kate/jon-and-kate.html

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I love it too. I love their personalities.

Becky K. said...

I get hooked on John & Kate too! I just love them. I love how organized Kate always is.

Molly said...

I too LOVE that show. Sous even likes to watch it with me b/c their senses of humor are so hilarious!

Kimberly said...

Zach likes to watch it with me too Molly for the same exact reason. HA