Thursday, April 3, 2008

It's a Date with Nate

I got to watch Nathan today for a few hours. In this amount of time, he slept, ate, TOOTED lots, puked on my floor in two different spots (thank God it was hard wood), part of that puke also got on me and peed thru his pants. :) Hilarious! I got a little glimpse at what my life could be like with a little one around AND trying to work from home. . .interesting. Let's just say I didn't get a lot of work done and I didn't even care because Nathan made me laugh and smile tons. He is so cute that I just can't take my eyes off him, even when sleeping. I got a few pics while I was changing him into a new outfit for when Mommy showed up. Molly, anytime you need me to do it again, I'm available. :)

3 comments:

Molly said...

What a cute kid (I'm not biased or anything!). :) Thank you SO much for watching Nathan today, Kimberly. What a great friend you are!!

Shannon said...

Oh man he is so sweet! I am sad I havent been able to squeeze him in person. Just not the same squeezing a laptop monitor.

Becky K. said...

What a fun date you had! ;)