Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hong Kong another day

Oh hey MarLissa,
I met you today on the Star Ferry to Kawloon - actually probably maybe potentially I met you in the Irish Pub - Delaney's - munching on potatoe skins and warm melted Velveta cheese yumminess. 5 glasses later, I went to the Park 'N Save...................................................................so that was Lorissa, slash Marlissa typing. She's mad because I don't know why????? Don't be mad Marlissa.
Okay, so we need to show you some pics of what we have done while here. Yesterday we went to see Big Buddah amidst the Gorillas in the mist. I went up a freaking gondolah that made us look like we were going up stairway to heaven. P.S Watch the video: Well the vid didn't work so here are some pics:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the guerillas in the mist pics and the one with you in front of the pagoda thing :). Tell Buddha I said hi...

Anonymous said...

Ummm, is that mist or humidity? Looks cool though...

You guys sound like you've had some drinks in this post...is that 5 glasses of wine means?

Are there REALLY Irish pubs in Hongy Kongy? That's just plain craziness...