Sunday, April 27, 2008

Day 3. . .hmmn

The day started like this:Kora, I did it again. . .had the adapter and blew it up, along with my hairdryer--oops. Oh well, its so humid here, we couldn't keep our hair straight and dry even if we wanted.


This is how the day ended:Us getting a couples massage at 10 o-clock at night. Umm, they make you wear awesome clothes when they do the massages. They told Lorissa, oh, we small in Hong Kong, you wear big size. . .so they had to keep finding bigger shorts for her. We went shoe shopping on Day 1 and the biggest shoe size was way too small for poor Lur. Jinx says the same thing happens to her too. So, this wasn't the most relaxing massage I've ever had. It hurt and tickled at the same time and I thought Lur was crying next to me the whole time but it was really her therapist going to town and making noises. Very weird and I won't be doing it again. :)

Here's a little of the middle of the day in Stanley:

This is Lucy in the front pack on me! So cute.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom says "hi," too, and she misses you, but knows you're having fun. I can NOT believe you blew up your hairdryer again!! SO crazy! Love the pics...keep it up!

Zach said...

Do you work in Santa's workshop? Awesome.

Becky K. said...

Wow...I love Lucy's close up! talk about beautiful eyes! thanks for the massage story, what a great laugh.

Anonymous said...

I am loving reading all of your blogs!! Keep them coming:) I miss you and can tell that you are having such a great time. Luvs Marisa