Monday, November 30, 2009

Apple Cup Weekend

Since I thought I was going to be massively pregnant for Apple Cup this year I decided being at the game would be too much for me so I gave my ticket to Kyle. Instead of being pregers, I actually had a 3 week old to take care of. It would have been fun to tailgate with her but it was windy and cold so better for us to just stay tucked in at home w/ the big screen. Amy and the kids came over and we had a fun weekend rooting for the Cougs. :)
Abs was really into the game. . .she's probably dreaming that the Cougs actually scored a touchdown.Sophia was so cute with Abby. She calls her Baby Abby and always says shes so cute and she's getting so big. The only Coug gear that fit Abs right now. Cute socks from Molly W.--thanks Molls and Go Cougs!Sophia and Griffin in their Apple Cup gear. . .Griff has on a House Divided T-Shirt over his Husky gear and usually if Sophia's dad is around, she'd be wearing Husky gear too but it was just the gals and we were cheering for the Cougs so finally some representation. . .even though the game was horrible. :(

1 comments:

Kora said...

Is Sophs strangling Griff? And mabye Griff should lay off the pipe.