Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Big outing

Yesterday Abby went with me for a pretty big outing. I had to go to the dentist last minute to figure out why my tooth was aching so badly. Fortunately, the dentist is my uncle and my aunt and cousin both work there so they were able to watch Abs for me while I was getting checked out. They were very excited to see Abby even though they were sad I was there for a tooth ache. Ends up that I need a root canal--my 3rd one!! All on my front teeth from my little accident years and years ago. . .note to self--don't let your daughter jump on people's backs, they could drop her!! After the dentist we went shopping for Dad's birthday present and for a sweater/tights for Abby's Thanksgiving dress. We had success for all and Abby was wonderful. I put her in the Bjorne since our stroller wasn't here yet and she did great. Tomorrow will be another big trip to Olympia for Turkey Day with the family and a sleep over at Aunt Kora's--we're very excited!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Here are a few shots of Abs with her eyes open. . .she has been staying awake much more lately which is fun to watch. . .except when it's the middle of the night. :)

4 comments:

Kora said...

Ohmygosh, Kim! Abby's little face is totally filling out! Can't wait to see you guys!

Kora said...

Ohmygosh, Kim! Abby's little face is totally filling out. Can't wait to see you guys!

Marcy said...

I hope you bring her to book club next week! I can't wait to meet her!

Leah said...

Wow, she's so cute. Happy Thanksgiving! 24 days till Mike and I come...and 25 days till I meet little Abby! I just got butterflies!