Saturday, November 28, 2009

So much to be thankful for. . .

I can't believe it's Thanksgiving already. . .I never thought we'd be celebrating this holiday with our little one but boy how quickly life can change. I am so thankful our beautiful Abigail decided to join us early and is doing so well. I am also so thankful for my wonderful husband and family who have helped and supported us so much this year. . .I'm really a blessed individual.
Grammy bought this new outfil for Abs and she loved it--it was so snuggly. Look how big she's getting!Uncle Richie loved little Abs as well and wanted to take her home with him. They snuck a little nap in after the big turkey dinner. So cute.Abby's Thanksgiving Day outfit--she had to wear a dress for a little while. Aunt Kora got it for her and never thought she'd be wearing it for Thanksgiving. The tights she had on earlier looked like leggings because they were a little big. Too funny.Real partier already--she is a little narco like her mother. :)I had to include this pic. I always make the Apple Pie for Thanksgiving but always have trouble with the crust. This year I finally got it to roll out without any cracks or breaks and it looked beautiful. . .it tasted as yummy as it looked. This is the pie before it went into the oven.Now we get to decorate for Christmas--I can't wait, especially since we didn't really decorate last year since we were moving. I can't believe a year has already gone by in this house. It seems like such a different home than when we first moved in.

3 comments:

Kora said...

Your pie was awesome. I wish I had some right now!

Molly said...

Abby is already getting so big! I can't wait to come meet her soon!!

Molly :)

Becky K. said...

Such a great Thanksgiving you all had with Abs! I really can't believe how much she has already grown. Such a little doll!